- SUPPORTS - Designed to work with both Windows and Mac OS, so you can transfer data between almost any computer in the world. Complies with trim, UASP, and firmware is upgradable.
- PLUG & PLAY - OS independent, and fully bus powered, No drivers required.
- SPEED - Ultra-fast 10Gbps throughput, low latency and power efficient. At up to 1000MB/s,
- DESIGN - Ultra slim aluminum alloy sandblasted shell. Sleek, Durable, and Convenient. Portable yet durable, ideal for traveling.
- USE - Perfect for a variety of uses including data transfer, high-speed storage, data backup, cloning an existing drive, running a mobile operating system, and more.
The Sabrent Rocket Pro 2TB USB 3.2 External Aluminum SSD (SB-2TB-PRO) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology.
Based on 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 1000MB/s. Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best solution for your external storage needs.
Designed to work with both Windows and Mac, this enclosure is equipped with a USB 3.2 Type-C connector, also includes a USB Type-C to Type-A cable and a Type-A to Type-C adapter, basically everything you need to be able to transfer data between almost any computer in the world.
• SPEED – With USB 3.2 interface, the Rocket Pro provides speeds of up to 1000MB/s, thats 9x faster than traditional external HDDs. Transfer and backup large-sized data files and 4k videos within seconds. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 and USB 3.0 at respective speed limits.
• DESIGN – Ultra slim aluminum alloy sandblasted shell. Sleek, Durable, and Convenient. Portable yet durable, ideal for traveling.
• HEAT MANAGEMENT – Professional Aluminum Case. Designed for optimal heat Dissipation and reduced power consumption.
• Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
• Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
• 2TB External Aluminum SSD.
• USB 3.2 Type-C to Type-A Cable & Type-A to Type-C Adapter.
• User Manual