- The Best Solution for Easier Access on Your iMac: Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to The Front Side
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1
- Exclusively Designed for the iMac Slim Uni-Body Model, Released November, 2012 or Later. (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K)
- Backwards Compatible, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Easy Setup, Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable
No more need to twist cables to get to the ports vertically, now you can easily access 4 ports at an ergonomic angle.
The USB 3.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your iMac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers in one convenient place. Its sleek design is the perfect complement to your iMac. There is no required software or complicated installation process. With a slim, ergonomic design, it saves you precious desktop space.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge your devices (it will only sync).