- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives.
- Supports hard drives up to 8TB.
- plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
The Sabrent EC-HDFN SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!
Connect any 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-HDFN Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
- Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
- Move the switch to the UNLOCK icon to enable the cloning Function.
- Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
- Connect power supply and switch on power.
- Press and hold the COPY for about 10 seconds until the Green LED starts flashing.
- The cloning process will start.
- When the cloning process is complete, the unit will beep and the Green LED will turn OFF.
- Move the switch to the LOCK icon when you are done using the cloning Function.
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X
- Sabrent EC-HDFN Hard Drive Dock
- Power Supply
- USB 3.0 cable
- User Manual