- Supports 74 different types of memory cards
- Operating System Support: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Window 7/8/8.1/10, Linux/Mac OS X
- Powered directly from USB 3.0 port with front USB access
- Supports most standard memory cards including: M2, XD, SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC, Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (T-flash) CF/MD, MS (Some card may require adapter)
The Sabrent CR-UIN3 is a simple PC desktop upgrade that lets you add an Internal Card Reader to the front panel (3.5″) of your desktop, by connecting to an existing USB 3.0 header on your motherboard. The Sabrent reader is equipped with 7 slots to accommodate all the latest models of flash media on the market today, including the latest SDHC/SDXC, Micro SDHC/SDXC and M2 slots. Sharing the data is quick and easy between media types or to the PC. Plus, you gain easy access to an additional USB 3.0 port on your front panel. The fully-enclosed aluminum housing provides secure installation, while effectively dissipating heat; and two LEDs quickly confirm power and activity. supports fast file transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, enabling you to leverage the increased capabilities of new, higher performing memory cards.
- Compliant with USB 3.0
- The 6 card reader slots include all formats of the following flash media types: M2, XD, SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC, Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC (T-flash) CF/MD, MS (Some card may require adapter)
- Plus 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Available 20-pin USB 3.0 header on the Motherboard.
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Mac OS X
What’s in the box?
- Sabrent CR-UIN3 Internal USB 3.0 Card Reader.
- Additional front panel (white color)
- Set of screws to secure the card reader to the desktop.