- Video / Audio and USB over Ethernet KVM
- Controls up to six DVI displays from a single computer
- Video and Audio applications on CRT, LCD monitor or projector shared through Ethernet port
- Stream and share High Definition multimedia content over standard configured network
- Supports primary display, mirror desktop, and extended desktop video modes
The Sabrent Network A/V Display Adapter over Ethernet enables you to connect a Display (monitor/LCD/projector), USB Keyboard/Mouse, and Speakers, to an Ethernet port on a LAN Network so you can control up to 4 different computers on that network. You can also perform presentations or display DVD video across the network.
Supports up to 2 USB devices. The network A/V adapter can be up to 100 meters away from your computer with LAN cable.
- Extend or mirror video through a network to a DVI display and Audio.
- Compatible with Ethernet and USB 1.1/2.0 specification.
- Provides 2 x USB 2.0 ports to connect USB devices.
- Controls up to six DVI displays from a single computer.
- Display remote control.
- Hardware Requirements: 3Ghz CPU with 1 GB RAM for optimal performance
- Operating System: Windows XP 32 bits, Vista32/64 bits, Windows 7 32/64 bits
- Extending through a USB port: Available USB 2.0 port
- Extending through a network: Available Ethernet port on home, business or office network
* The product supports only ONE connection at a time. It may be connected directly to your computer via the mini USB port or to be used on your network by connecting through the Ethernet port. Connecting both the USB port and Ethernet port at the same time is not supported.
Please use ONLY the Ethernet port or the USB port when establishing the connection.
What’s in the box?
- Network A/V Adapter
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD (Driver and User’s Manual)
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter