- Expand your connectivity with this seven-port High Speed USB 2.0 hub
- Includes premium 2.5A AC adapter. Will not charge Apple iPad or other non-standard charging devices
- Easy to diagnose connectivity: Separate LEDs for hub power and each attached USB device
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0/1.1, supporting speeds up to 480Mbps
- Two convenient top-side ports with a sliding panel to protect ports when not in use
The Arkview USB-PWHB is a premium 7 Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub that is designed to maximize compatibility with USB 2.0 devices, including power-hungry USB-powered hard drives, scanners, etc, with its provided 2.5A power supply. Supplies up to (but not more than) the 500mA per port/device specified by USB 2.0.
Terminus Technology chipset supports efficient data transfers for maximum performance across all devices with minimal power draw. Supports Multiple Transaction Translators for optimum performance when a combination of USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices are attached. Low power consumption is achived with 0.18um technology and declocking/depowering of unused ports and parts of chip not currently in use (155mA with 7 devices connected, 66mA with one), and fully supports USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbs), USB 1.1 Full-speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) devices.
This is a standard USB 2.0 hub, requiring a host computer to be attached and on to charge devices at the USB 2.0 standard 500mA rate. Some devices (e.g. the Apple iPad) require more than 500mA to charge when in use. A standard USB 2.0 hub is not recommended for charging these devices.
Included in the package
7 port hub with advanced Terminus Technology FE2.1 hub controller, 2.5A AC power adapter with three-foot cable, and three-foot mini-B to A USB 2.0 cable for connecting the hub to your computer. USB hubs require no special drivers. Compatible with all USB hosts, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Wii, PS3, XBOX, Tivo, etc.