Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub. The lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 2.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products. Included LED indicates activity.
- Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Four downstream ports support high speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), and low-speed (1.5 Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1
- Driverless installation
- Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB Hub (See Model USB-HWPS)
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8
- Mac OS 10.1 or later
- Linux 2.4 or later
what’s in the box?
- USB-LGSR Hub