- Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Seven downstream ports support high speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), and low-speed (1.5 Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
- Maximum of 500mA per USB Port
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1
- Driverless installation
- Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB Hub (See Model USB-HWPS)
Add up to 7 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub with AC Power.
The attractive lightweight design, makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 2.0 port into seven.
Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive.
Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices.
Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products. It is possible that the computer will not provide enough power for some power-intense USB devices, so you may need to use the included AC Power Adapter.