- High-speed, 4-port hub with center LED
- Features 4 USB female interfaces
- Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Full-speed (12 Mbps), and low-speed (1.5 Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices
- Maximum of 500mA per USB Port
- Driverless installation
- Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB Hub (See Model USB-HWPS)
This high-speed four-port hub enables you to add multiple high-performance USB 2.0 peripheral devices to your PC. Moreover, because this product is fully backward compatible with USB revision 1.1 devices, your USB 1.1 devices can continue to function as usual. This attractive four-post USB 2.0 hub has a bright LED in the center. It supports all USB 2.0 computer devices. The compact size is perfect for connecting the laptop to digital cameras, MP3 players, pocket storage devices, and peripherals.
The hub is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and permits you to connect up to 127 USB devices to your PC by daisy chaining. It features a built-in cable management system, LED status indicator, self power model, and plug-and-play design. One upstream and four downstream USB ports are included. It requires PC or Mac with a USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 host available. A PC must be running Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP. A Mac must be running OS 8.6, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, OSX, 10.1, or higher.
What’s in the Box
One USB 2.0 four-port mini-hub.