This USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high speed network solution for laptop or desktop Users. The USB-G1000 enables you to connect directly to the network through your USB port, eliminating the hassle of taking apart your computer. It allows you to instantly connect to a 10/100/1000 Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or Notebook PC. Compliant with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with the USB 1.0 and 1.1 standards, it helps you share files and printers and also gain access to broadband Internet to explore resources on the web.
Now you can maximize system performance and increase productivity for mainstream PCs with the USB-G1000 Adapter. Systems that are currently running at 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps can be upgraded with the USB-G1000 Adapter now, whether Gigabit switching is currently available or not. By integrating an this Gigabit Network Connection now, information technology (IT) managers will save time, money and downtime when the network is upgraded later because the USB-G1000 Adapter will automatically detect and run at the higher speed when it becomes available.
The USB-G1000 features Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Gigabit Port for convenience. With support for both full-duplex and half-duplex operations, this adapter offers data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps. Additionally, it also supports suspended mode and Hibernate mode to remotely wake-up through link-up or magic packet. Powered by your USB port, it requires no external power adapter. Featuring diagnostic LEDs and Plug and Play usage, the adapter is an ideal choice for your networking needs.
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and crossed network cable auto-detection)
- Supports USB full and Hi-Speed modes with bus power capability
- IEEE802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX, and 1000 Base-T) compatible
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- Plug & Play
- Available USB Port on a Desktop or Notebook
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6
- Gigabit USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Drivers CD
- Quick Installation Guide