- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 cable
- Mirror or extend a computer display workspace
- Enjoy resolutions of up to 1600x1200/1920x1080 at 32bit color
- Allows effortless multitasking
- USB powered, no power supply needed
- Supports usage trough powered KVMs or USB hubs
- Quickly add up to six displays to a desktop or notebook with minimal configuration and without an additional graphics card
The Sabrent USB-DH88 USB Display Adapter is the easiest and most effective way to add additional monitors to a PC or Intel-based MAC, desktop or notebook. You can add any LCD, TV, Projector, even old CRTs, via DVI, HDMI, or VGA. After installing the software, simply insert the USB cable into your computer and you can add up to 6 of these units to one computer (One Display Adapter is required for each added Display).
The software is barely noticeable and uses very little computing power to operate. Plus, by using USB 2.0 technology, there is no need to open the computer, or struggle with compatibility issues related to a second VGA card. Simply by adjusting your Display Settings, you can set your monitors to mirror one another or function as one large desktop space, where each monitor can display a different application.