- Allows simultaneous operation of up to four separate devices all attached to a single USB port.
- Great for bulky USB devices like Hard drives that won't work with standard hubs.
- Perfect for connecting USB 1.1 or 2.0 peripherals such as USB mice, USB Portable Hard Drives, USB CD-R/RW or DVD-ROM drives and USB 1.1 hubs.
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows XP, 2000, 98, and Mac OS 8.6 and higher
- Plug and play device.
This 4-Port USB 2.0 Flexible Hub with mini and micro connector allows you to add multiple high performance USB 2.0 peripheral devices to your computer.
With this USB Hub you can quickly and easily connect multiple USB devices.
- Designed to support up to 4 USB devices
- 1 x Upstream USB 2.0 Port
- 2 x Downstream USB 2.0 Ports; daisy chain up to 127 Hi-speed devices
- 1 x Mini USB plug, commonly found on cameras and mobile devices
- 1 x Micro USB plug, commonly found on cell phones
- Supports Self-power mode
- Supports all USB 2.0 & 1.1 devices
- Supports data transfer rate is at 1.5/12/480Mbps
- Compliant with USB revision 1.1 & 2.0 Hi-speed up to 480Mbps
- Bendable hub makes it easy to plug in large USB connectors or USB flash drives for added functionality
- Full support of real time Dynamic insertion and removal of devices
- Built-in 3.3 voltage regulator allows single + 5V operating voltage resulting in reduced overall system cost
- Provides up to 500mA Current to each port
- Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Intel-based Mac OS X or later
- Sabrent USB-CMMH 4-port USB 2.0 hub