- Add two HDMI displays with resolutions up to 4k at 60Hz to your windows or Mac Computer
- Enjoy gull GPU Performance via Thunderbolt 3 without draining system resources
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 standard
- Aluminum alloy shell for maximum heat dissipation and high grade ABS plastic.
- Supported modes: Extend, Mirror and Primary display.
- Each monitor supports a maximum resolution of 4096 by 2160 at 60Hz
- Supports color modes of 16 and 32 bit.
The Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 Dual HDMI 2.0 Adapter (TH-S3H2) is the ideal device to add two HDMI monitors to your current workspace.
The ability to increase one’s work-flow by utilizing multiple monitors or displays is undeniable, and the Thunderbolt Adapter allows a person to do precisely that; make use of HDMI monitors to complete work faster, and more efficiently.
The Sabrent Adapter is very easy to use. Just plug the Thunderbolt 3 cable into the computer and connect the HDMI device(s) into the adapter. It is that quick and that simple. The video output is uncompromising with 4K at 60Hz resolution.
Please Note: Not all Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems support dual video output. Please confirm with your computer manufacturer before buying this adapter. Thunderbolt 3 port REQUIRED for operation. The adapter will not function with a regular USB Type-C port.
• Thunderbolt 3 Dual HDMI 2.0 Display Adapter.
• Mac or PC with Thunderbolt 3 interface.