- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface. PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant. Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface. Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
- NVMe Enclosure - The adapter uses the latest chipset of USB3.1 Gen2 to PCIe lane bridge controller. Achieving 10Gbps USB data transfer from your NVMe SSD to host PC, MacBook and NAS disk station. Pushing USB3.1 Gen2 to its limit, R/W speed up to 850-1020MB/s with most NVMe. Backward compatible with USB3.1 Gen1 and USB3.0. Plug & Play, No extra drive required.
- Solid Aluminum - 9 mm Radiating Advanced Aluminum alloy shell that increases the thermal silicone's conductivity. Promotes greater heat dissipation that keeps the adapter efficiently working. Frosted surface provides a comfortable touch. CNC Machined aluminum material, strong and durable. Please Note NVMe SSD generate a lot of heat. This is an idustry standard and the aluminum enclosure is built to dissipate the heat outward.
- SPEED - Ultra-fast 10Gbps throughput, low latency and power efficiency. Perfect for tech nerds, 4K content designers, and engineers. At up to 1000MB/s, Data copy and transferring will be done in no time.
Rocket Pro 512GB NVMe USB 3.1 External Aluminum SSD (SB-512-NVME) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on Toshiba’s BiCS 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 3450 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write). Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
- PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
- 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 External Aluminum SSD.