- Special for Laptop/Ultrabook/Tablet PC and PC. Compact and portable, reduce the occupation to the desktop
- Massive expansion, provide 4 ports USB 3.0 to connect 4 USB devices for connection or charging
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1, ready for all kind of USB peripherals.
- Low power consumption design, provide powerful and stable power supply for each port
- Safe and reliable. Voltage and current overload protection protect the HUB and connected devices form electronically accident.
- Plug & Play, supports hot plugging, no driver needed
Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 3.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2.0/1.1 products.
- Number of ports: 4(output)
- Transfer speed: 5GB (USB3.0/HS), 480Mbps (USB2.0/HS), 12Mbps (USB1.1/FS)
- Available USB port on the computer.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X and Above
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
What’s in the box?
- 4-port USB 3.0 hub.
- 12″ Cable.