- The Best Solution For Easier Access on Your iMac Adding 3 USB 3.0 Ports + 2 Multi-Card Readers to The Front Side
- Supported Cards: SD + MicroSD
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Exclusively Designed For The iMac Slim Uni-body Model Released November 2012 or Later. (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K)
No more need to twist cables to get to the ports vertically, Now you can easily access 3 ports at an ergonomic angle!
The USB 3.0 Hub adds four additional USB ports to your iMac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek design the perfect complement to your iMac computer. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
- iMac Slim Unibody Models (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K) Released November 2012 or Later
- USB 3.0 3-Port Hub Multi- Card Reader