- Supports Standard Notebook 2.5" SATA and SATA II Hard drives.
- Transfer Rates Up to 10 Gbps when connected to a USB 3.1 port.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- USB 3.1 provides data rate up to 10Gbps and is 2x faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 3.0 or 2.0
Connect a 2.5in SATA hard drive to your computer using a portable cable with UASP Support
- Supports 2.5” SATA hard drives and SSD
- 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
- Hot-swappable, Tool-free HDD Installation, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- This product comes with a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Available USB 3.1 port on the computer to achieve full 10 Gbps transfer speeds.
- Windows: 8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions) MAC: OS X.
What’s in the box?
- USB 3.1 to SSD/2.5″ SATA Adapter Cable
- User manual