- SPEED - USB 3.1 Gen2 Port supports data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps for steady and efficient data transfer. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.0 at respective speed limits.
- EASY SETUP - Hot-swappable, Plug and Play, No Driver required! Enhanced performance can significantly reduce latency. Supports Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961.
- DESIGN - Ultra slim aluminum alloy sandblasted shell. Sleek, Durable, and Convenient. Portable yet durable, ideal for traveling.
- HEAT MANAGEMENT - Professional Aluminum Case. Designed with Vents for Heat Dissipation and reduced power consumption.
- COMPATIBILITY - Only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIE-based). DOES NOT support M.2 SATA based SSD (NGFF). Applicable to sizes 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280.
The Sabrent USB Type-C Aluminum Enclosure for M.2 NVMe SSD in Black is the ultimate solution for your enclosure needs!
- NVMe Enclosure – The adapter uses the latest chipset of USB3.1 Gen2 to PCIe lane bridge controller. Achieving 10Gbps USB data transfer from your NVMe SSD to host PC, MacBook and NAS disk station. Pushing USB3.1 Gen2 to its limit, R/W speed up to 850-1020MB/s with most NVMe. Backward compatible with USB3.1 Gen1 and USB3.0. Plug & Play, No extra drive required.
- Solid Aluminum – 9 mm Radiating Advanced Aluminum alloy shell that increases the thermal conductive silicone’s conductivity. Promotes greater heat dissipation that keeps the adapter efficiently working. Frosted surface provides a comfortable touch. CNC Machined aluminum material, strong and durable. Please Note NVMe SSD generate a lot of heat. This is an idustry standard and the aluminum enclosure is built to dissipate the heat outward.
- Compatibility – Supports most PCIe NVMe M.2 M Key SSD with 2280/2260/2242/2230 form factor: Samsung 950 Pro, PM951, PM981, SM961, 960 EVO, 960 Pro, 970 EVO, 970 Pro,WD Black, ADATA XPG, Corsair Force, Intel 600P, 760P and 900P, Toshiba OCZ RC100, Patriot, SK Hynix, Kingston, Mushkin Pilot, DREVO D1 XTREME and more; Supports: Windows and Mac OS; Complies with Trim, UASP, Power Saving and upgradable Firmware. (Be advised: SATA-based NGFF M.2 SSD are NOT supported!).
- SPEED – Ultra-fast 10Gbps throughput, low latency and power efficiency. Perfect for tech nerds, 4K content designers, and engineers. At up to 1000MB/s, Data copy and transferring will be done in no time.
- Compatible With: – Windows 8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.1 and above, Linux. Comes with Type C to USB 3.1 cord & USB C Adapter.