The Sabrent EC-HDD2 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-HDD2 its Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function
- Plug in Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
- Connect power supply and switch on power. (make sure that the usb cable is disconnected)
- Press “Copy” button for about 10 seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin.
- On/Off power switch.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
- Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X
- Sabrent EC-HDD2 Hard Drive Dock
- Power Supply
- USB 3.0 cable
- User Manual