- Supports all 2.5 inch (up to 9mm thick, 12mm without PSS case) SATA I, II, and III hard drives, solid state drives, and hybrid drives up to any capacity (6TB+).
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- plug and play, no drivers needed.
The Sabrent DS-2SSD SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5″ SATA Hard Drives or SSD. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5″ Serial ATA (SATA) or SSD to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-2SSD Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
- Insert both hard drives in the correct slot: Source Disk (HDD1) and Target Disk (HDD2).
- Move the switch to the UNLOCK icon to enable the cloning Function.
- Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer.
- Connect the Power Supply to the wall and switch on power.
- Press and hold the COPY for about 5-10 seconds until the 25% LED starts flashing.
- The cloning process will start.
- When the cloning process is complete, the unit will beep and LED will not flashing anymore.
- Move the switch to the LOCK icon when you are done using the Duplicator Function.
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X
- Sabrent DS-2SSD Hard Drive Dock
- Power Supply
- USB 3.0 cable
- User Manual