The Sabrent converter box converts HDMI digital signal to either composite RCA video or s-video. It allows devices equipped only with HDMI output to be connected to analog devices, such as TV, projectors etc. Just connect your digital device, such as a PC , Video Console, Camcorder, DVR or DVD Player through HDMI to your analog TV through S-Video or Composite RCA Video with Audio. Enjoy high definition image and sound when watching movies or playing games on older composite TVs or projectors that do not have an HDMI input.
- Automatically detects and converts incoming HDTV resolution to NTSC or PAL formats
- Supports high resolution HDTV input up to 1080p
- Output video format is selectable between Composite Video and S-Video
- Connect HDMI-only devices to be connected to CRT TV
- Convert HDMI signal to Composite/S-video + Audio R/L signal
- Output Signal: Composite Video, S-Video
- Output Video Systems: PAL/NTSC
- Input HDMI Resolution: 480p (60Hz), 576P (50Hz), 720p (50Hz / 60Hz), 1080i (50Hz / 60Hz), 1080p (50Hz / 60Hz)
What’s in the box?
- HDMI to Composite RCA and S-Video Converter
- Power Supply
- User Manual
- AV Cable
- S-Video Cable