- Full 1080p HD video
- Full HD audio for the ultimate in surround sound
- Ideal accessory for Apple iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch and more compatible models are listed in the PD.
- Perfect for offices, Video conferences, Home Entertainment, And More
- Easily Connect Your Computer To Any TV OR Display
The Sabrent Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect your TV, computer, tablet, monitor, and other HDMI A devices to a Mini DisplayPort compatible device such as MacBooks, iMacs, and Macbook Pros.
Compatibility (Incomplete List)
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 with Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 with Windows RT)
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17 (NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3 on the new models) Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800
- Alienware 14/17/18
- Acer Aspire R7-571/R7-571G/R7-572/R7-572G/S7-392/V5-122P/V5-552G/V5-552P/V5-552PG/V5-572P/V7-481P/V7-482PG/V7-581/V7-582P
- Intel NUC
- Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN
- HP Envy 14/17
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6-100/X6-200
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11
1. Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before purchase.
2. Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini DisplayPort. More info and then check the Model Identifier field in Hardware Overview.
3. This cable can only pass signal from DisplayPort to HDMI port. It is not a bi-directional cable.
4. this Adapter is NOT compatible with Thunderbolt 3. Thunderbolt 3 using USB Type-C port and NOT Mini DisplayPort.
This product comes with a one year warranty.
In order for us to properly assist you, please follow these simple instructions:
Go to www.sabrent.com/support and click ‘Submit a ticket’.
Submit your ticket.
You must include your Amazon Order ID# number in the subject line.