- Single cable USB to serial communication
- USB full speed communication and bus-powered
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Supports the RS-232 serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- 1-ft or 0.3m length
- Works with cellular phones, PDA, digital cameras, modems, and others
- Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
- Easy installation
The Sabrent USB-DB25F USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a USB printer! The DB25F Parallel Connector from the Sabrent Converter will connect to the DB25M Parallel Connector on your printer. Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy. easy.
- Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications
- Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed printing up to 12Mbps data transfer rate
- Low power consumption, no external power adapter needed
- Supports most printers
- Plug & Play for effortless installation
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Intel-based Mac OS X or later
- Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
- PC or MAC with USB Interface
- Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS.
- Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
- USB-DB25F 6-ft USB printer cable
- Driver CD
- Cable and packaging color may vary