- Converts 12-volt DC power from a vehicle battery to 120-volt AC power. Simply plug the inverter into your vehicle's DC outlet, and connect your device to the inverter's AC outlet or USB port.providing on-the-go household power in the vehicle. Rotatable cigarette lighter.
- Short circuit,overload,overheat,low battery voltage,over battery voltage Protections, Full protection features and Auto-shutdown keep your appliance and car from damage of overheating, over load , low load, short circuit, low voltage and over voltage.
- High tech achieved: Input and Output Isolation avoid electric shock! Built-in fuse ,Resume working after protections.
- For DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC24V and airplane use!
Mobilize your lifestyle with the freedom to charge your electrical products from your car with the Sabrent AC-12VDC. The Sabrent Power Inverter converts DC 12V electricity provided by the car into the 110V AC power necessary to power various electronic devices. It can be used with laptops, cell phones, lights, razors, digital cameras, video cameras, CD/DVD players, portable TVs, portable game systems, etc. Make your automobile travel as comfortable as possible by using the Sabrent AC-12 to allow you to bring all the comforts of home with you.
Rated Power: 75w, Max Power: 100w , Peak power: 200w .
Input voltage: 12VDC, Output voltage: 110V~120V;
Dual USB port Output voltage: DC5V, 2.1A rated in total, one with 1A, the other with 2.1A specail for iPad.
- dual color LED(green -operation, red-shutdown)
- Over voltage shutdown:
- DC15V-16V, Low voltage shutdown: DC10V-11V
Warranty: one year.
- 1. This product is for DC 12V car use only, can NOT be applied to DC 24V and airplane.
- 2. When you charge iPad, please only use the 2.1A USB port. When charging iPad, please keep the other 1A USB port free.
- 3. It’s normal for the inverter to become warm to the touch while you are using it, avoid placing the inverter in direct sunlight or next to heat-sensitive materials.
- 4. It is important to work out the electrical demands before purchasing this inverter. Since the inverter has fuse that trip over a certain voltage, using a small one to run equipment that requires a lot of power will not work.
- A helpful tip whilst deciding on the car power inverter is to add the maximus waltage that each equipment will require if all were run simultaneously. To this total, add 10%. Get an inverter that can handle this waltage and all should be fine.