- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 8 unpowered USB 2.0 ports to your computer - Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
- Compatible with all Windows/Mac/Linux systems.
- 8 Ports (output); 2 Ports (input).
The USB 2.0 Hub adds eight additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design with shielded white cable is the perfect complement to your Apple computer and products. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim, strip-shape design, it saves you precious desktop space. It’s extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 8 Port Aluminum Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 8 Port Aluminum hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync)
- Mac OS 9.1 & higher
- Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
- Linux 2.4 or above
USB 2.0 8-port hub