- Instantly Add Seven USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- 5V/4A Power Adapter Included to Power up Your Devices
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
- Compatible With All Windows/Mac/Linux Systems
The Sabrent USB 3.0 Hub adds Seven additional USB ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place. Its sleek aluminum design. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space. It’s extremely portable and easy to move between systems or take on the road.
2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
- Adds 7 USB 3.0 ports to your computer – Up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
- Mac OS 9.1 & higher
- Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
- Linux 2.4 or above
- USB 3.0 7-port hub
- USB 3.0 Cable.
- 5V/4A power adapter