- Expand by connecting up to 4 USB 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 capable computer
- Supports USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. Backwards compatible with 1.1 devices and hosts
- 4 per-port LEDs. Sleek black finish. All 4 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter.
- Reverse Compatible with USB 1.1
Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent HB-UMLS USB 2.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Achieve full 480 Mbps on each port, or daisy chain multiple hubs to a maximum of 127 devices. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This 4 Port hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
- Blue LED to indicate power status for each port
- Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Four downstream ports support high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
- Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB hub
- Mac OS 9.1 & higher
- Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
- Linux 2.4 or above
- USB 2.0 4-port hub