- Expand by connecting up to 4 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 3.0 or 2.0 capable computer
- Compatible with all Windows/Mac/Linux systems.
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts
- Sleek black finish, 8" Cable
Add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 3.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 2.0/1.1 products.
- Number of ports: 1(input)/4(output)
- Transfer speed: 5GB (USB3.0/HS), 480Mbps (USB2.0/HS), 12Mbps (USB1.1/FS)
- Available USB port on the computer.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X and Above
What’s in the box?
- 4-port USB 3.0 hub.
- 8″ built-in Cable